For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Contractors Pollution Liability
Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) / Errors & Omissions (E&O)
— You can eliminate the cost of multiple premiums and reduce potential coverage gaps with this package that covers errors and omissions coverages.
- Eliminates cost of multiple premium payments for separate policies
- Reduces potential coverage gaps by combining CPL and E&O
- Covers cases in which error or omission causes release of harmful pollutants
- E&O coverage available for environmental and non-environmental classes of business, for professional services performed by or on behalf of Named Insured
- CPL coverage available on claims-made or occurrence basis
- Option to tailor coverage
- Mold Awareness Training provided to clients at our expense with fungi coverage
- Pollution liability coverage for gradual as well as sudden and accidental third-party environmental liabilities arising out of insured’s covered operations
- Claims arising out of errors and omissions while performing professional services
Minimums & Limits
- Minimum self-insured retention: $10,000
- Minimum premium: $7,500
- Capacity available up to $25 million per/aggregate limit, inclusive of legal defense costs
- Construction Managers
- Environmental Contractors
- Environmental Consultants
- General Contractors/Design Builders
- Trade Contractors
Get Protection for Your Overlooked Pollution Risks
Download our whitepaper for more information about Chubb’s Contractor Pollution Liability (CPL) Coverage.