Skip to main content
Suggested Searches
Quick Links

Renters Insurance

Coverage you need to protect the things that matter most.

In today's fast-paced world, we know that your lifestyle can take you to many places - and sometimes, renting just makes more sense. With Chubb, you can still benefit from our comprehensive protection for everything you love about your home.


Do I Need Renter’s Insurance?

If you rent an apartment, the landlord or owner is usually responsible for insuring the building, but little else. That means, whatever is in your apartment is yours to protect. A renter’s insurance policy can help you protect your home and its contents from fire, water leaks, or other unexpected events.



Renters Insurance Coverage Highlights

Our Masterpiece® Renters Insurance can help protect you if the unexpected happens.

Replacement Cost

Coverage for the full cost to replace your belongings in the event of a fire, water leak, or another unexpected event.

Claims Excellence

Access to our renowned claims service, where we look for ways to say yes and pay your claim, so you’re made whole quickly

Rental Car Insurance

Primary car rental coverage anywhere in the world when your liability limit is $1 million or more*


Masterpiece® Homeowners Brochure

Protect your house, so it always feels like home.


This information is descriptive only. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued.

Get a quote
Get a quote

Find an Agent

Speak to an independent agent about your insurance needs.