For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Package Insurance for Human Services Agencies & Counselors
— Including property, crime, inland marine, general and professional liability, auto and umbrella
Offering a package designed for organizations that provide behavioral health/mental health and alcohol and drug services including outpatient and residential treatment.
- Staff who understands the unique and complex challenges of the human services industry
- Physicians may be included as insureds. Employed and Contracted Psychiatrists are covered.
- No professional and general liability deductible
- Available in all States
- Coverage includes professional and general liability with optional coverages available including commercial package (property, inland marine and/or crime), commercial automobile and umbrella
- Professional and general liability available on a claims-made or occurrence basis
- Prior Acts coverage is available
- Abuse and molestation coverage options
- General liability and property coverage extension endorsements which address the unique exposures of the human services industry
Primary Professional Liability and Umbrella Coverage available
Based on underwriting guidelines and account characteristics.
- Organizations providing residential or outpatient behavioral and mental health treatment programs
- Alcohol and substance abuse treatment facilities offering a variety of services such as residential or outpatient counseling, workshops, or vocational services
Seeking insurance for a human service agency or counseling facility?