- Financial stability
- Experienced leadership, with expert underwriters and claims professionals
- Claims coordination through the Chubb worldwide network
- Deep and experienced risk engineering team.• Advanced customer focused technology
- Industry leading global network and product breadth
- In-depth knowledge of clinical trials and underwriting expertise
- Locally-admitted policies in most countries, including South America and the Middle East, where coverage may not be readily available
- Global program compliance and clinical trial certificate service
- Offers three enhancements extending the period when injury or damage can occur, in order to address the complex sequence of events and potentially long time frames between when a product is developed, when it caused injury, when you become aware of the injury and when an insurance claim is filed.
- Includes time-element pollution insurance, “blanket” additional insured status where required by contract, broadened clinical trial provisions and scalable medical expense limits.
- Optional endorsements available to customize insurance and help manage costs, including respond to successor liability issues associated with mergers and acquisitions.
- Provides worldwide insurance and language that dovetails with Chubb and affiliate policies in other countries.
- Additional features and solutions include:
- Unlimited extended reporting periods
- "Blanket" human clinical trial insurance protection
- Human clinical trial medical expenses included
- Separate premises/operations and products-completed operations per occurrence limits
- Life Sciences Extended GL sell sheet
- Life Sciences Extended GL features sheet
- Solving the Claims-Made Dilemma fact sheet