For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Excess Workers Compensation
— This product is uniquely designed for qualified self-insured entities and self-insured groups in most industries seeking Excess Workers Compensation coverage on a standalone basis.
- Dedicated Excess Workers Compensation underwriting team
- Customer focused approach to underwriting and account servicing
- Coordination of clients' risk management needs through the Chubb network of products and services
- Creative and flexible solutions for challenging risks
- Claim management options: work with ESIS®, Inc., existing third party administrator or self administer
- Financial strength of Chubb, consistently high ratings for financial strength from the industry's principal rating agencies
- Minimum premium: $200,000
- Minimum retention: $500,000 each accident
- Limits up to statutory for select risks
- Qualified self-insureds in most industries seeking Excess Workers Compensation coverage on a standalone basis