For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Operating with a sizeable equipment fleet carries its own risks. Protect your business with comprehensive equipment insurance from Chubb.
- Comprehensive coverage that can be combined with real and personal property if needed
- Automatic Extensions of Coverage sub-limits provided for:
- Debris Removal Expense
- Newly Acquired Contractors Equipment
- Pollutant Clean-Up
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Fire Protection Services
- Expendable Supplies
- Expediting Expenses
- Office and Construction Trailers (and their contents)
- Recovery Expenses
- Coverage options are available for:
- Rental Expense
- Leased or Rented Contractors Equipment
- Employees' Tools
- Unscheduled Mobile Equipment
- Replacement Cost Valuation on Covered Property (not more than 5 years old)
- No Overload Exclusion
- Endorsements available for Waterborne Coverage
- Various types of commercial, residential and engineering contractors and/or owners of significant equipment fleets, including but not limited to:
- Airport operations
- Concrete pumping
- Directional drilling
- Iron and steel erection
- Land clearing
- Leasing operations (excluding cranes)
- Street and road
- Waste water
- Water and sewer
- Contractors or owners with significant equipment fleets and a need for contractors equipment insurance coverage with a carrier that can respond flexibly.
- Contractors or owners with an active and comprehensive equipment maintenance and property preservation program and a desire to partner with an insurer holding specialized expertise in construction.
- Restricted classes include crane leasing or rental operations
- ACORD or similar application to include a description of operations, schedule of values, 5 year loss history and coverage/limits requirements
- Experienced staff to tailor the program to a client's needs
- Ability to combine with property coverage on a single policy
Comprehensive Coverage to Protect Business Equipment
Download more details on Contractors Equipment coverage and how to make submissions directly through Chubb’s u•writerSM platform.