Chubb Accident & Health's Critical Illness Insurance provides cash benefits for defined illnesses or specified diseases to help cover out-of-pocket medical and other non-medical expenses. Insureds can use the lump sum benefit payment for any purpose they choose: paying off deductibles, child care, transportation costs for themselves or family members, loss of income or any other financial need.
- Benefits included in the policy are cancer, coronary artery bypass, heart attack, kidney failure, major organ transplant, paralysis, and stroke.
- Optional benefits available:
- Second Occurrence benefit – if an insured is diagnosed with a critical illness, Chubb Accident & Health will pay for a second occurrence of the same illness.
- Recurrence benefit – if an insured is diagnosed with a critical illness, Chubb Accident & Health will pay for an additional critical illness.
- Innovation: Our entrepreneurial business philosophy and expert industry knowledge allow us to remain flexible in finding the right solution for our clients.
- Global Protection: The Chubb global network can satisfy the insurance needs of companies operating worldwide.
- Financial Strength: Consistently high ratings from A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s are an indication that we are financially strong and able to meet our obligations to our customers.
- Superior Solutions: We are dedicated, solutions-oriented professionals able to provide quick responses and expert handling of customer needs.