Chubb Accident & Health’s Business Travel Accident Insurance provides accidental death and dismemberment benefits for directors and employees while traveling on company business, at the work site during their job, or on a 24-hour basis for those key employees who must be available at all times to represent their company.
What does Business Travel Accident Insurance cover?
- Benefits can be written based on employee classification on a multiple of salary or flat dollar basis and may include benefits for accident medical expenses, disability, permanent total disability, coma, paralysis and other additional benefits.
- War Risk and Political Evacuation benefits are also available. Other coverage options include traveling in company-owned aircraft, piloting, felonious assault, bomb scare, relocation and coverage for non-employee directors.
- Includes worldwide travel assistance that provides emergency medical, emergency travel, and pre-trip information services.
U.S. companies with a minimum of two employees who travel for business purposes.
The Chubb Advantage
- Innovation: Our entrepreneurial business philosophy and expert industry knowledge allow us to remain flexible in finding the right solution for our clients.
- Global Protection: The Chubb global network can satisfy the insurance needs of companies operating worldwide.
- Financial Strength: Consistently high ratings from A.M. Best and Standard & Poor's are an indication that we are financially strong and able to meet our obligations to our customers.
- Superior Solutions: We are dedicated, solutions-oriented professionals able to provide quick responses and expert handling of customer needs.
Business Travel Accident Product Sheet
Why your business travelers need a travel benefits and risk mitigation program.