Damage to your facilities, offices and equipment can interrupt your business operations. We know that getting back up and running takes a coordinated team response, including:
- Trained property claims representatives who will guide you throughout the claims process. Specialized areas include Technology, Life Sciences, Energy, Real Estate, Entertainment, Ocean Cargo and Inland Marine/Transit
- The option of using your own preferred mitigation and restoration vendor or, if you prefer, use one of our qualified preferred providers to get prompt, professional and warrantied emergency response, mitigation and remediation services—all monitored by Chubb’s network of property re-inspectors
- A dedicated Catastrophe Management team that monitors events around the globe and coordinates planning and resource deployment before and after catastrophes to ensure the most effective response.
- A Multinational Claim Unit with specialists able to coordinate claims around the world. Our specialists have in-depth technical knowledge of the interactions between the local (admitted) and master policy, ensuring that all aspects of your insurance program are considered when assessing a claim
- A Recovery Unit to ensure that after you are made whole, we recoup any amounts for damages that are the liability of others and refund your deductible when successful.
- First Party Sell Sheet
VP, Claim Leader, Property Claims