For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Hospitals and Healthcare Systems
— Specializing in providing a range of innovative, customized risk management solutions and innovative insurance products and services
— Designed to manage an exceptionally broad spectrum of hospital and healthcare system exposures.
For hospitals, healthcare systems and integrated delivery systems, Chubb provides the primary and excess liability coverages your organization requires.
- Experienced staff who understand the unique and complex challenges of the healthcare industry
- Insurance and reinsurance transaction capabilities
- Competitive coverage terms and services
- Financial Strength: Chubb consistently receives among the highest ratings for financial strength from the industry's principal rating agencies
- Excess medical professional and general liability coverage
- Primary medical professional and general liability coverage offered in some jurisdictions
- Flexible solutions for coverage of physician and surgeon and other healthcare provider exposures
- Acute Care Hospitals
- Healthcare Systems
- Integrated Delivery Systems
- Teaching Hospitals
- Children's Hospitals
- Specialty Hospitals including Psychiatric, Rehabilitation, Sub Acute Care and Long Term Acute Care
- Primary Coverage and/or Excess (where offered)
- Limits available: Up to $10 million each claim; $10 million aggregate
- Claims made professional liability and occurrence or claims made general liability
- Separate limits for professional liability and general liability may be available for additional premium
(Not available on all accounts. Limits available are based upon underwriting guidelines and account characteristics.)
- The Retention or deductible varies by the characteristics of the account
- The Minimum premium varies by characteristics of the account
- Primary coverage policy minimum premium*: $25,000
*Premiums are based upon underwriting guidelines and account facets.