For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Employed Lawyers Liability Insurance
— Helps protect against risks stemming from a broad range of in-house counsel activities
— Private company underwriters located across Canada are experienced in a broad spectrum of industries
Your in-house counsel performs legal services traditionally delegated to outside law firms and your corporate attorneys assume additional liability exposures, especially to non-client third parties.
- Helps protect against risks stemming from a broad range of in-house counsel activities
- Helps protect against risks stemming from a broad range of in-house counsel activities, including:
- Human resource management work, such as downsizing
- Review of advertising, press releases, and other communications
- Opinion letters or comments related to a company’s financial status
- Filings made with regulatory boards or agencies
- Approval of contract language used with outside vendors or customers
- Volunteer or pro bono legal services
- Responses to customer complaints
- In-house general counsel, including legal assistants, notaries public, and temporary and independent contractor attorneys
- Professional legal services rendered to the company and subsidiaries, as well as foundations, charitable trusts, and political action committees when controlled by the parent organization