For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Contractors Pollution Liability (CPL) / Errors & Omissions (E&O)
— You can eliminate the cost of multiple premiums and reduce potential coverage gaps with this package that covers errors and omissions coverages.
- Eliminates cost of multiple premium payments for separate policies
- Reduces potential coverage gaps by combining CPL and E&O
- Covers cases in which error or omission causes release of harmful pollutants
- E&O coverage available for environmental and non-environmental classes of business, for professional services performed by or on behalf of Named Insured
- CPL coverage available on claims-made or occurrence basis
- Option to tailor coverage
- Mould Awareness Training provided to clients at our expense
- Pollution liability coverage for gradual as well as sudden and accidental third-party pollution conditions arising out of insured’s covered operations
- Claims arising out of errors and omissions while performing professional services
Minimums and Limits
- Minimum self-insured retention: $15,000
- Minimum premium: $10,000
- Limits available up to $50 million per/$50 million aggregate; sub-limits may apply to certain coverages and classes of business
- Construction Managers
- Environmental Contractors
- Environmental Consultants
- General Contractors/Design Builders
- Trade Contractors