1. “Chubb Life HK x Fitness and Wellness Complimentary Ticket Campaign” (“Campaign”) is jointly organized by Chubb Life Insurance Hong Kong Limited (“Chubb Life”) and Hybrid Group Limited (“FWE”).
2. Participation in this Campaign is entirely voluntary. By participating in this Campaign, the participants are deemed to have met the eligibility criteria set out in clause 4 of these terms and conditions, and have read, understood and agreed:
● To be bound by these terms and conditions;
● Use of participants’ personal data collected in this Campaign for handling matters directly related to this Campaign and communicating with the participants on matters directly related to this Campaign by Chubb Life and/or FWE and/or Eventbrite;
● FWE and/or Eventbrite intend to transfer participants’ personal data provided in this Campaign to Chubb Life and the companies within the group of which Chubb Life is a subsidiary (the “Group Companies”) for promoting and direct marketing of insurance products and services of Chubb Life and the Group Companies, and any products and services related to mandatory provident fund, investment, finance, wealth management. Nonetheless, FWE and/or Eventbrite may not so transmit the relevant personal data for the above purposes without obtaining the relevant participant’s prior express consent; and
● FWE and/or Eventbrite may receive remuneration and/or other benefits or be compensated for the transmission of personal data in accordance with clause 2(6) of these terms and conditions.
3. The campaign will begin on the 20th of October 2023 at 12am and ends on the 26th of November at 7pm (Hong Kong Time) (Campaign Period). The records in Chubb Life’s computer system are final.
4. Participants must be aged 18 or above to be eligible to participate in the Campaign (“Eligible Participants”).
5. Chubb Life/ FWE/ Eventbrite reserve the right to verify participant’s eligibility.
6. Eligible Participants who have successfully completed the below registration process within the Campaign Period will be entitled to one (1) complimentary general entry ticket to the 2023 Hong Kong Fitness + Wellness Expo (“Event”) (“Ticket”):
a. access the webpage of Eventbrite, a self-service online ticketing platform, through the designated landing page of Chubb Life; and
b. complete and submit the designated online registration form at the webpage of Eventbrite.
8. All information in the designated online registration form cannot be changed or cancelled once being submitted. If any requested information in the designated online registration form including but not limited to the name, phone number or email address provided is/ are repeatedly used, incorrect, untrue, incomplete or invalid, the relevant participant will be disqualified for this Campaign. All registration records in the Eventbrite’s computer system are final.
9. Upon successful registration, Ticket will be automatically issued and sent to the Eligible Participant’s email address specified on the designated online registration page by Event.
10. Each Eligible Participant can participate in this Campaign once and is entitled to a maximum of one Ticket during the Campaign Period. Tickets are offered on a first-come-first-serviced basis and only available while supplies last.
11. FWE is the Event organizer. Event participants are subject to the relevant terms and conditions of the Event. For details of the Event, please visit: https://fitnesswellnessexpo.hk/ or please contact FWE directly.
12. Ticket can only be used on the date specified on the Ticket. The use of the Tickets is subject to the terms and conditions set by the Event organizer. Tickets cannot be exchanged, transferred, returned or redeemed for cash, other products or services under all circumstances. Lost, damaged, smeared, invalid, or expired Tickets will not be replaced or reissued. Photocopies of Tickets are not accepted. Chubb Life and FWE shall not be liable for any legal responsibility or liability in connection with the issuance and use of the Ticket.
13. The venue of the Event may be temporarily closed or suspended upon occurrence of any events beyond the control of the Event organizer, including but not limited to the outbreak of infectious diseases or inclement weather (including but not limited to the hoisting of Tropical Cyclone Signal No.8 or higher, or Black Rainstorm warnings) on the date of the Event. The Eligible Participants should abide by all arrangements of the Event organizer. The Event organizer reserves the right to reschedule the Event and will notify the Eligible Participants who have successfully registered for the Event of the relevant arrangement via email or SMS. No compensation, reissuing or refund of the Tickets will be arranged by the Event organizer.
14. Chubb Life, FWE and Eventbrite are not responsible for any transmission errors, delays, interruptions, or failures in the submission, receipt, or processing of the Campaign registration or any other communications related to the Campaign.
15. If the Eligible Participants violate any rules or commit any illegal acts that result in any losses on the part of Chubb Life or any third parties, the relevant Eligible Participant will be liable.
16. Chubb Life is not the supplier of the Ticket and accepts no liability in relation thereto. Eligible Participants shall resolve any disputes regarding the Ticket with the Event organizer directly.
17. Chubb Life reserve the right to change, extend, or terminate this Campaign at any time, as well as the right to amend any of these terms and conditions without prior notice.
18. If there is any conflict between the information contained in the promotional materials of the Campaign and these terms and conditions, these terms and conditions shall apply and prevail. Any trademarks, images, logos or service marks contained in any material related to this Campaign are the intellectual property of their respective owners.
19. Chubb Life reserves the right to interpret these terms and conditions and to disqualify any participants without prior notice. In case of any disputes, Chubb Life’s decision shall be final and binding.
20. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Chubb Life and/or FWE to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. The Eligible Participants and Chubb Life hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
22. No person other than Chubb Life and the Eligible Participants will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap.623) to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions.
23. If there is inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.