For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Benefits for Employers
It has been developed to help employers better fulfil their duty of care obligations to their travelling employees by:
- Using an online dashboard that monitors travel disruptions in real-time, HR and risk managers are able to track and locate their travelling employees when the disruptions occur
- Alerting them of the disruptions/incidents through push notifications and SMS so that they stay safe and secure.
- Once notified, travelling employees in the affected areas are able to access 24/7 emergency assistance at a touch of a button via an app.
- Educating employees to travel safer and smarter with e-Learning available via the mobile app or online. Modules on pre-trip preparations, cyber safety and travel health tips are offered.
Benefits for Travelling Employees
Chubb Travel Smart empowers travelling employees with the information and tools so that they travel with confidence with:
- An app built specially for Apple and Android smartphones to be downloaded prior to their trips.
- Be better prepared for their trips by learning the health and safety risks of their destinations. Take travel precautions in advance such as vaccinations and high crime areas to avoid.
- Turn on location and notification functionalities to receive alerts when disruptions/incidents occur:
- push notifications for non-emergency alerts
- SMS for emergency alerts coded RED.
- Access 24/7 emergency assistance at a touch of a button to receive advice and assistance.
Chubb Travel Smart app is available through iOS and Android.
Have a question or need more information?
Contact us to find out how we can help you get covered against potential risks