Sophisticated financial institutions have complex financial exposures. Designed specifically for banks and thrifts, insurance companies and securities firms, this modular package provides broad, flexible coverage to give you the protection you need.
- Modular package includes coverages for:
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
- Kidnap/Ransom and Extortion
- Designed to eliminate potential coverage gaps that could be created by the purchase of policies from different carriers
- Select only the coverages you need, either separately or in any combination
- Coverages are designed to complement Chubb’s full suite of insurance products for banks and insurance companies
In today’s competitive environment, banks and other financial institutions are introducing a broad range of new services that go beyond traditional banking operations. The more services you offer, the greater your chances are of being sued. Designed to address traditional banking exposures such as deposit-taking and loan-making, but easily adapted to address emerging fee-for-service exposures, this policy provides a total insurance solution for today's diversified financial institutions.
- Definition of customer includes named beneficiary of any account held by the organization’s trust department who is entitled to receive professional services
- Insured persons include directors and officers or their equivalents outside Switzerland as well as full-time, part-time, temporary, leased, or seasonal employees, and volunteers
- Protection extends to the assets of spouses or domestic partners of insured persons
- Noncancelable by the insurer except for non-payment of premium
- Worldwide coverage