For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Long Term Care Facilities
— Providing professional and general liability coverages in addition to unique specialty endorsement options that deliver additional protection to help your facility mitigate critical risks.
Long term care stations must prevent and allay their own mix of risks to protect their patients and staff. We provide professional and general liability coverages to help you insure these risks.
- Staff who are adroit at the unique and complex challenges of the healthcare industry
- Competitive coverage terms and conditions
- Financial Strength: Chubb consistently receives among the highest ratings for financial strength from the industry's principal rating agencies
- Primary Professional Liability (occurrence or claims made), General Liability (occurrence or claims made) with various deductible options depending on venue
- Excess coverage available with varying limits available based on venue and account features
Minimum premium varies by characteristics of the account.
- Primary Coverage (where offered):
- Limits available: Up to $1 million each claim; $3 million aggregate
- Claims made Professional Liability and Occurrence or Claims Made General Liability
- Separate limits for Professional Liability and General Liability may be available for additional premium
- Excess Coverage (where offered):
- Limits available up to $10 million each claim; $10 million assemblage
(Not Available on all accounts; Limits available are based upon underwriting guidelines and account characteristics.)
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Independent living units
- Continuing care retirement communities
Coverage available for both for-profit and non-profit entities.