skip to main content

For Your Property

  1. My house and contents are affected by the flood. What should I do?

    Please prioritize your own and family  members’ safety first. If possible, move the important properties, documents, etc. to a higher level.

  2. Are my house and contents covered for losses due to flood?

    The following policies are extended to cover for losses due to flood:-
    • Houseowner/Householder Insurance
    • MY Home Insurance
    • Simply Home
    Any other policies requires to be endorsed with the Flood Endorsement.

    For more information, please email to 

  3. How do I file a claim?

    To file a claim, please send the photos or videos of your damaged properties and flood-soaked item to ClaimsP&

  4. What happens after filling in claims?

    An adjuster will contact you within ONE working day. 

  5. The loss adjuster has contacted me and is on his way to survey the damages. What should I do whilst pending his arrival?

    • Take a photograph or video of the flood-affected items and water level at your house
    • Separate the damaged from the undamaged items. It is your responsibility to secure your property so that no additional damage occurs
    • If there are other supporting documents, please provide them to the loss adjuster.

  6. The loss adjuster has surveyed my house. What’s next?

    Depending on the outcome of the assessment, the adjusted loss would be shared with you for acceptance.  The claims examiner will keep you updated on the status.

For further clarification or assistance, please email us at ClaimsP& or call 1 800 883 226.


For Your Vehicle

  1. How do I establish that I have flood cover for my vehicle?

    • Check your insurance policy for Endorsement 57 
    • Contact Customer Care at 1800 883 226

  2. How should I handle my vehicle?

    Do not move or start your car. Contact us immediately at: 
    • WhatsApp:
    • 24-Hour Roadside Assistance: 1300 880 128
    • Email:

  3. Where is the nearest Chubb Panel Workshops?

    You may obtain the list of Chubb Panel Workshops here.

  4. What can I do if I didn’t have flood cover?

    We can still provide free towing service to the nearest workshops. However, for policyholder without flood coverage extension, all repair works will be done at the policyholder’s own cost and expense. 

  5. What is the supporting evidence to file a claim? 

    You may submit photos, videos, Whatsapp communication, voice notes and others.

  6. What should I do if I require towing assistance?

    You may contact 24-Hour Roadside Assistance at 1300 880 128 or send a WhatsApp message to

    Alternatively, you may download MY Chubb Motor Assist App to get towing assistance:

    • App Store:
    • Google Play: 


  7. What if I require a temporary replacement car? 

    You may contact 24-Hour Roadside Assistance at 1300 880 128. *Terms and conditions apply.