For Your Property
- My house and contents are affected by the flood. What should I do?
Please prioritize your own and family members’ safety first. If possible, move the important properties, documents, etc. to a higher level.
- Are my house and contents covered for losses due to flood?
The following policies are extended to cover for losses due to flood:-
• Houseowner/Householder Insurance
• MY Home Insurance
• Simply Home
Any other policies requires to be endorsed with the Flood Endorsement.
For more information, please email to Inquiries.MY@chubb.com.
- How do I file a claim?
To file a claim, please send the photos or videos of your damaged properties and flood-soaked item to ClaimsP&C.MY@chubb.com.
- What happens after filling in claims?
An adjuster will contact you within ONE working day.
- The loss adjuster has contacted me and is on his way to survey the damages. What should I do whilst pending his arrival?
• Take a photograph or video of the flood-affected items and water level at your house
• Separate the damaged from the undamaged items. It is your responsibility to secure your property so that no additional damage occurs
• If there are other supporting documents, please provide them to the loss adjuster.
- The loss adjuster has surveyed my house. What’s next?
Depending on the outcome of the assessment, the adjusted loss would be shared with you for acceptance. The claims examiner will keep you updated on the status.
For further clarification or assistance, please email us at ClaimsP&C.MY@chubb.com or call 1 800 883 226.