Car insurance under the Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act provides coverage for everyone affected by a car accident, regardless of whether the person is a driver, a passenger, or a pedestrian, in the case that involves a loss of life or body parts, or health damage including the deceased person’s heir will also be covered, in the case of death
(1) 80,000 Baht per person for bodily injury or injury to health
(2) 500,000 Baht per person for loss of life or total permanent disability
(3) 200,000 Baht to 500,000 Baht per person of permanent disability or dismemberment according to Clause 3.
(4) 200 Baht per day, not more than 20 days for daily compensation in case of hospitalization as an inpatient.
(5) In the event that the victim is a driver this vehicle will cover only Preliminary Compensation according to Item 5.
In the event that the victim is a driver this vehicle will cover only Preliminary Compensation according to Item 5. Maximum coverage for item (1), (2), (3) and (4) combined shall not exceed 504,000 Baht per person and total coverage per accident shall not exceed 5 million Baht for vehicle not more than 7 seats or vehicle carrying not more than 7persons including driver and not exceed 10 million Baht per accident for vehicle more than 7 seats or vehicle carrying more than 7 persons including driver. Particulars of coverages shall be subject to conditions of this policy
Bodily injury not exceeding 30,000 Baht per person or according to the law.
Bodily injury for dismemberment or permanent disability 35,000 Baht or according to the law.
Loss of life 35,000 Baht per person or according to the law.
Preliminary Compensation is part of compensation according to Item 4.