Benefits for employers
It has been developed to help employers better fulfil their duty of care obligations to their travelling employees by:
- Using an online dashboard that monitors travel disruptions in real-time, HR and risk managers are able to track and locate their travelling employees when the disruptions occur
- Alerting them of the disruptions/incidents through push notifications and SMS so that they stay safe and secure.
- Once notified, travelling employees in the affected areas are able to access 24/7 emergency assistance at a touch of a button via an app.
Benefits for travelling employees
Chubb Travel Smart empowers travelling employees with the information and tools so that they travel with confidence with:
- An app built specially for Apple and Android smartphones to be downloaded prior to their trips.
- Be better prepared for their trips by learning the health and safety risks of their destinations. Take travel precautions in advance such as vaccinations and high crime areas to avoid.
- Turn on location and notification functionalities to receive alerts when disruptions/incidents occur:
- push notifications for non-emergency alerts
- SMS for emergency alerts coded RED.
- Access 24/7 emergency assistance at a touch of a button to receive advice and assistance.