If you are a Chubb policyholder and wish to notify a marine claim, please complete this Marine Claim Form and submit it along with any supporting documentation to email@example.com.
The information you give us when making a claim must be honest, complete, up-to-date and relevant.
Please include the following information with any claim notification:
- Policyholder's name
- Policy number
- Type of policy
- Brief description of the claim
- Full contact details of the person within your company to whom enquiries relating to the claim should be directed
- Date of incident
- Name of claimant
We will take the following steps on receipt:
- acknowledge receipt within 5 business days
- identify your insurance policy, register your matter against it and assign a claim number for reference
- review whether any further information may be needed.
If we have all the information we need to assess your matter, then we will review to decide whether or not to accept it.
We will let you know if we need further information.
We are a member of the Insurance Council of New Zealand (ICNZ) and a signatory to ICNZ’s Fair Insurance Code
(the Code). The Code and information about the Code is available at www.icnz.org.nz and on request.