Hospitalisation and Surgery Rider (HSR) is an insurance rider that provides reimbursement of the hospital cost, if the insured hospitalised due to illness or accident, and insurance benefits for accidental death, as charged, by overall annual limit.
- Various hospital’s miscellaneous cost, including doctor visits, and surgical fees, will be covered, as charged
- Day surgery will be covered, as charged
- Medical consultation, diagnostic check-up and laboratory before inpatient treatment will be covered, as charged
- Post hospitalisation cost will be covered, as charged
- Additional benefits of dialysis, cancer, and physiotherapy will be covered, as charged
*) In accordance with the provisions written in the policy.
*) Up to age of 88 years old
*) Table of Benefits above is not intended to be binding
Information presented is not intended to be binding. Please always refer to terms and conditions in the policy.
Have a question or need more information? Contact us to find out how we can help you get covered against potential risks