- Try to create initial documentation by safekeeping evidence or taking photos of the damage as soon as the incident occurs.
- Report any incident no later than 5x24 hours after it occurs.
Reporting can be made through our:
- network of partnering auto workshops that have been appointed as Chubb Preferred Repairer (CPR), or
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- customer care hotline at 1500 257, or
- head office, or
- claims office: Komplek Grand Boutique Center Blok E2 No.2-4, Jl. Mangga Dua Raya, Jakarta 14430, Indonesia
- After verbally reporting your claim, you must immediately file a written claim report, including any third-party claims.
- Fill out the auto insurance claim form, complete the supporting documents and provide a full chronology of the incident that caused the loss.
- If the claim is submitted through a CPR auto workshop, the survey will be carried out by a CPR auto workshop survey officer. Meanwhile, when submitting a claim that does not go through a CPR auto workshop, the survey will be carried out by a survey officer from Chubb who will contact you to determine the time and location of the survey.
- You must not modify or replace any damaged properties belonging to you or the third-party involved in the incident without prior written consent from Chubb.
- If the person submitting the claim is not the insured or the name stated in the policy, a power of attorney letter signed by the insured must be submitted.
- Provide accurate and truthful information about the loss.
- If a vehicle is stolen or lost, a police report stating the loss must be submitted as a supporting document.
*Coverage shall apply in accordance with the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Police you hold.