- Try to create initial documentation by safekeeping evidence or taking photos of the damage as soon as the incident occurs.
- Report any incident no later than 5x24 hours after it occurs.
Reporting can be made by telephone to our customer care hotline at 1500 257 (8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Western Indonesia Time), or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting our:
- head office,
- claims office: Komplek Grand Boutique Center Blok E2 No.2-4, Jl. Mangga Dua Raya, Jakarta 14430, Indonesia,
- branch office nearest to you,
- workshop partners that we have appointed as a Claim Services Point (CSP).
- After verbally reporting your claim, you must immediately file a written claim report, including any third-party claims.
- Fill out the auto insurance claim form, complete the supporting documents and provide a full chronology of the incident that caused the loss.
- Chubb surveyors will contact you to set the time and place of survey.
- You must not modify or replace any damaged properties belonging to you or the third-party involved in the incident without prior written consent from Chubb.
- If the person submitting the claim is not the insured or the name stated in the policy, a power of attorney letter signed by the insured must be submitted.
- Provide accurate and truthful information about the loss.
- If a vehicle is stolen or lost, a police report stating the loss must be submitted as a supporting document.
*Coverage shall apply in accordance with the Indonesian Motor Vehicle Insurance Police you hold.