Any company can be affected by a breach of sensitive customer or employee information. And as technology becomes more complex and sophisticated, so do the threats we face. That is why every business and organisation needs to be prepared with cyber insurance. Find out how our Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Policy protects your business assets against the complexity of cyber threats.
What does cyber insurance cover?
- Business interruption loss due to a network security failure or attack, human errors, or programming errors
- Data loss and restoration including decontamination and recovery
- Incident response and investigation costs, supported by a 24/7 multilingual incident reporting hotline and on-demand vendors
- Delay, disruption, and acceleration costs from a business interruption event
- Crisis communications and reputational mitigation expenses
- Liability arising from failure to maintain confidentiality of data
- Liability arising from unauthorised use of your network
- Network or data extortion / blackmail (where insurable)
- Online media liability
- Regulatory investigations expenses
- Leading provider of cyber risk solutions since first product was launched in 1998
- Coverage incorporates insight gained from years of claims and underwriting experience
- Dedicated global cyber practice offers combination of global reach and local cyber expertise
- Supported by extensive pre-loss and incident response services