1. What are the required certifications eligible to be a Chubb Independent Distribution Partner (IDP)?
To learn more about how to become an IDP of Chubb, click here.
2. I wish to register as a General Insurance individual distribution partner, however I do not have minimum of 3 GCE “O” Level credit passes, is there any way I can still apply to be one?
Applicants without a minimum of 3 GCE “O” Level credit passes may submit the Basic Competency Examination Certificate awarded by the Singapore College of Insurance (SCI).
3. After submitting the application forms, how long do I have to wait for the IDP team to get in touch with me?
Upon submitting of application forms, the IDP team will get back to you within 14 working days from the date of receipt.
4. How to check my CPD hours and GIA no.?
Please log in to ARCM.
5. How do I update my particulars?
If you wish to update your particulars, please write in to our IDP team at IDP.SG@chubb.com. Our IDP representative will contact you if any supporting document(s) are required.
6. How many CPD hours do I have to fulfil and by when I have to complete?
You need to fulfil the following by 31 December annually:
7. Who should I contact if I would like to convert license from Individual to Corporate IDP?
Please contact your Business Development Manager for assistance or email to IDP.SG@chubb.com.
8. When will I receive my commission?
Commissions will be credited, either by cheque or to your nominated account, on the 15th and 30th of each month*. If you have provided Chubb with a copy of your Bank Account Statement reflecting bank account details, your commission will then be credited directly to the designated bank account.
*This is only applicable if premiums deductions were successful.
1. Do you have Event Public Liability and Event Cancellation product?
2. What is the minimum premium of your Work Injury Compensation Act and Public Liability policy?
3. What is your minimum headcount for business travel policy?
Minimum headcount for a business travel policy is 2 persons.
4. What is your maximum limit of IPA?
The maximum limit of Individual Personal Accident is S$ 1 million.
5. Do you have Marine Hull insurance?
6. Do you accept Work Injury Compensation Act for shipyard risk?
7. What is your maximum medical expenses limit of a WICA policy?
The maximum limit for medical expenses is S$150,000.
8. Can my Business Development Manager attend my meetings with my clients?
Kindly contact your Business Development Manager for futher discussion.
9. What is the maximum limit to the sum insured for property under Small Medium Enterprises?
The maximum limit of sum insured is USD 5 million.
10. How do I submit the completed application form?
11. My client would like to sign up for a policy, where can I find the application forms?
Application Forms can be found here.
1. What is my password for my travel login? How do I reset my login password?
Step 1: Visit Chubb Global Travel Insurance System and click on the “Forgotten your password?” link.
Step 2: Key in your User Login ID and Email Address and click submit. A new password will be sent to the email address you have entered.
2. My client did not receive the renewal letter for his/her policy (i.e. Chubb Personal Accident Assist), how can he/she confirm that the policy still in force?
Please note that no renewal notification letter will be sent for policies that are auto-renewed. The Policy will be auto-renewed upon successful premium deduction.
You may direct the policyholder to contact the Customer Service Hotline at +65 6299 0988 to check on the status of their policy.
3. Who should my client contact if they want to change their credit card details tagged to their policies?
You may direct the policyholder to contact the Customer Service Hotline at +65 6299 0988 and furnish them with the new card details.
Alternatively, they may fill up the ‘Customer Update Request Form’ and mail it to Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited at 138 Market Street #11-01 CapitaGreen, Singapore 048946.
4. Where can we get a copy of the travel brochure and premium rates?
5. If my client wish to cancel their travel insurance policy. Who should they inform?
You may direct the policyholder to contact the Customer Service Hotline at +65 6299 0988 to inform them about the decision to cancel the policy.
Alternatively, they may fill up the ‘Termination of Policy Request Form’ and mail it to Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited at 138 Market Street #11-01 CapitaGreen, Singapore 048946.
6. How can my client request to change their servicing IDP?
Policyholder may fill up the ‘Third Party Authorisation Form’ and mail it to Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited at 138 Market Street #11-01 CapitaGreen, Singapore 048946.
7. Would my client receive a copy of an updated policy schedule and wordings for policies issued under ACE Insurance Limited (ACE)?
For policies that were formally issued under ACE , customers will still be subjected to the policy wording that was first issued to them when they first sign up for the insurance, along with any endorsement that were issued by Chubb.
8. Can I use my own credit card to pay on behalf of my client’s policy?
No. All payments must deduct directly from the insured unless authorised and consented by insured.
9. If my client purchased the Travel Pro policy using a credit card, how will the refund be processed if they cancel the policy? Will the refund be made by Cheque or Credit Card?
Policyholder will receive the refund of all premiums back to the credit card that was used to deduct the recurring premiums within 2-3 working weeks.
10. How do I go about cancelling Travel Pro policy for my client?
Customer Reservation System (CRS) allows cancellation of policy prior to policy effective date. Please login to www.chubbtravel.com.sg to perform cancellation of policy.
11. Who can I contact with regards to a general enquiry for my client’s A&H policy?
Please contact our Customer Service Hotline at +65 6299 0988 or email CustomerService.SG@chubb.com for all Accident & Health, and Personal Business Insurance related matters.