Workplace criminal schemes can last for years and cost your organisation dearly. Chubb’s leading crime insurance cover is designed to broadly protect your business against a wide range of exposures, and manage losses in the event of a criminal incident. Whether it’s fraud, destruction of property or cyber-crime, our fraudProtector policy has got you covered.
Chubb’s fraudProtector provides cover for direct financial loss suffered due to crime. This includes:
– Direct financial loss as a result of fraud or dishonesty by employees stealing money, securities or property
– Third party computer crime
– Third party forgery
– Third party counterfeit
– Third party permanently depriving you of money, securities or property
– Destruction or disappearance of money or securities
– Where the insured is responsible for the care, custody and control of clients’ money, securities or property and such has been lost under the main cover
– Auditor fees or investigation costs to identify covered losses
– Legal fees in defence of demands or claims resulting from a covered loss
– Fair and reasonable costs to restore the insured’s computers following a covered loss
Chubb only provides general advice and does not consider your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if this product is right for you and to obtain a copy of the Expatriate Insurance Policy Wording and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), contact a Chubb Independent or Global Broker Unit representative today.