24-Hour Emergency Referral Service via Chubb Assistance. In the event of an emergency, simply call +61 2 8907 5666, reverse the charge and get immediate aid in locating medical help and travel assistance in your local area.Chubb Assistance provides the following services, subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations of your individual policy. For more information on what your policy covers, refer to your Product Disclosure Statement or the relevant terms and conditions document, or ask the broker, employer or other group arranger who has obtained the insurance coverage for your benefit.Medical Assistance - Overseas Only. Services under this category are as follows:
- Emergency Medical Consultation and Support Medical practitioners specialising in emergency medicine are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide you with medical support when the need arises.
- 24-Hour Medical Referral Assistance with referral to a hospital or medical facility, dentist, physician or pharmacy.
- Medical Monitoring If you’re hospitalised a doctor will maintain contact with you and the attending physician.
- Medical Repatriation/Evacuation Service If an evacuation is necessary, we’ll make all the arrangements to repatriate you as soon as you’re medically able to be moved, either on a commercial or private aircraft with the appropriate medical escort.
- Return of Mortal Remains In the event of your death, we’ll coordinate the repatriation of your remains.
- Guarantee of Hospital/Medical Expenses If you become hospitalised, we’ll forward a letter of guarantee to the hospital covering all reasonable charges in relation to the hospitalisation.
- Liaison with Your Family Physician Chubb Assistance will act as a liaison point with your family physician, relatives and/or friends if your medical emergency warrants it.
- Lost Document and Ticket Replacement Assistance If your travel ticket, passport or visa is lost or stolen while travelling, we’ll assist in locating or replacing and forwarding the document(s) to you
- Consular Referral/Liaison If requested, we’ll contact the local police, diplomatic contacts and/or airline personnel to assist you in finding your lost item(s).