For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Level Term 1 Year - 2010 is a time-limited financial protection solution. This 1-year plan caters to short term needs with death coverage within the time period.
- Upon death of the Insured Person when the Insurance Policy is in force, Chubb Life will pay 100% face value of the Insurance Product.
- Individual basic plan
- No refunds
- Age at entry: 18 to 65 years
- Age at expiry: 70 years
- Payment frequency: one year, semi-annual, quarterly
- Attachable rider(s): Accidental Death, Accidental Death & Dismemberment and Hospital Stay Protection
- Policy is yearly renewable till the Insured attains age 70
- The premium will change when the policy is expired.
Level Term 1 Year - 2010
Please see full details of the Product Description and Policy Wordings as below:
This document provides basic information about the product(s). Please contact Chubb Life Sales Team or hotline (84.8) 38 27 8123 for more details.