For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
With this financial plan, Chubb Life hopes to share financial burdens with families whose breadwinner suffers from critical illness, thus assuring and enabling them to pursue their future plans.
- Comprehensive protection in case of accident and 86 critical illness
- 100% of the cost of insurance will be refunded at the age of 75
- A reward of 100% return on average interest of the account value every 4 years
- Zero costs incurred on the excess premium account – ensuring maximum investment efficiency and flexibility
- Medical assistance to offer second opinions to customers regarding critical illness and/ or other medical needs
Financial Plan for Individual with Critical Illness Benefits