24-Hour Emergency Referral Service via Chubb Assistance In the event of an emergency, simply call +65 6836 2922, reverse the charge and get immediate aid in locating medical help and travel assistance in your local area.
Chubb Assistance provides the following services, subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations of your individual policy. For more information on what your policy covers, refer to your policy wording or the relevant terms and conditions document, or ask the broker or employer who has obtained the insurance coverage for your benefit.
Medical Assistance - Overseas Only Services under this category are as follows:
- Telephone Medical Advice Chubb Assistance will arrange to provide medical advice to you over the telephone.
- Medical Service Provider ReferralChubb Assistance will provide the you with information about physicians, hospitals, dentists and dental clinics worldwide.
- Appointments with DoctorsChubb Assistance will assist you in arranging appointments with general practitioners or specialised doctors, if medically necessary.
- Hospital AdmissionIn the event where hospitalisation is needed, Chubb Assistance will assist you with the arrangement of hospital admission.
- Medical MonitoringIf you are hospitalised a doctor will maintain contact with you and the attending physician.
- Delivery of Essential MedicineChubb Assistance will arrange for essential medicine or drugs to be delviered to you when such medicine or drugs or local equivalent are not available at your location. (Note: Chubb Assistance will not pay for the costs of such drugs or medicine and any delivery costs thereof.)
- Emergency Medical EvacuationChubb Assistance will arrange for the air and/or surface transportation, medical care during transportation, communications and all usual ancillary services required to move you to the nearest hospital where appropriate medical care is available.
- Emergency RepatriationChubb Assistance will arrange for your return to Singapore following an emergency medical evacuation for subsequent in-hospital treatment.
- Return of Mortal Remains In the event of your death, Chubb Assistance will coordinate the repatriation of your remains or arrange for local burial at the place of your death.
- Compassionate VisitChubb Assistance will arrange for the return airfare for a relative or friend who wish to visit you in the event of hospitalisation outside Singapore.
- Return of Minor ChildrenChubb Assistance will arrange for one-way airfares for the return of your minor children who are left unattended as a result of your accompanying illness, accident or hospitalisation.
Note: The above services (Item 6-11) are charged on a case basis. Chubb Assistance shall not be responsible for any third party expenses.
Travel Assistance Services under this category are as follows:
- Pretrip Information ServicesChubb Assistance will provide information concerning visas and inoculation requirements for foreign countries worldwide.
- Embassy ReferralChubb Assistance will provide the address, telephone number and hours of opening of the nearest appropriate consulate and embassy worldwide.
- Lost Document AssistanceIf your passport or luggage is lost or stolen while travelling outside of your usual country of residence, Chubb Asssistance will assist to contact the appropriate authorities involved and provide directions for recovery.
- Emergency Travel Services AssistanceChubb Assistance will assist you in the reservation/booking for airline and travel on an emergency basis when travelling overseas.
- Legal ReferralChubb Assistance will provide you the name, address, telephone number, and office hours (upon request, if available) for legal practitioners and lawyers worldwide.
- Emergency Message TransmissionIf requested in the event of a hospital confinement or during an emergency, Chubb Assistance will undertake to transmit urgent messages to your family.