At Chubb, we recognise that every claim made is the result of an unfortunate event, some very traumatic and life changing.
In Chubb claims, we are always there to support and assist our customers, responding to their needs and not just the claim event.
Our online claims portal has been designed to ensure a fast and easy way to register and track the progress of your claim, or alternatively, you can request and complete a claim form.
For Accident and Health claims, you can register your claim 24/7 using our online claims portal: www.chubbclaims.ie
- Digital - Our time is precious and we increasingly demand new and quicker ways to get things done. Our intelligent online claims portal allows customers to submit their claim 24/7, 365 days of the year, from any device including smartphone, PC or tablet.
- Fast - The average time to register a new claim is less than nine minutes, which is significantly faster than traditional methods of notification. You'll also receive instant acknowledgment and a token number, which allows you to track the progress of your claim
- Intuitive - the portal will only ask questions relevant to the individual claim circumstances and will fast-track claims that do not require further documentation or assessment
- Efficient - You can upload supporting documents, which limits follow-up requests from Chubb therefore reducing the life cycle.
- Flexible - The claims portal has many flexible options for white labelling for brokers and customers to help facilitate a smooth and effective claims process.
You can contact us by post at:
Chubb (Claims Dept.)
PO Box 682
If you prefer to speak with us, call +44 (0) 345 841 0059.