FAQs for the Chubb Claim Centre
- How can claims be made?
Claims can be made online by policyholders using various devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The technical requirements for the devices are as follows:
- Internet Explorer v9.0
- Google Chrome v45.0
- Firefox v40.0.3
- Safari (MAC) 8.0.8/(Windows) 5.1.7
||iOS 9.0 and Android
||iOS 9.0 and Android
- What are some of the benefits of using Chubb Claim Centre? (click on image to view full infographic)
- What can policyholders do if they miss downloading a form during the online claims process and the claim has been submitted?
The policyholder can:
Access our corporate website to download the forms:
Contact our customer service hotline which is operational during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), as follows:
i. Singapore: 6299 0922, 9am to 5pm (AMEX)
ii. Singapore: 6299 0988, 9am to 5pm (General)
- What can policyholders expect after submitting a claim online?
The policyholder making the claim on the Chubb Claim Centre will receive the following acknowledgments:
a) An email thanking the customer for submitting the claim that will contain:
b) An SMS acknowledgement with the claim number and Chubb contact information (when a mobile number is provided)
- The claim number
- The read-only document produced with the questions/answers from the Chubb Claim Centre
- A list of any required documentation not provided
- A list of documents to be resubmitted because they contain a virus and/or when clarification is required
- Chubb contact information
- How can policyholders review their claims online after submission?Policyholders will not be able to view their claims online once they’ve been submitted. They’ll need to contact our customer service hotline, which is operational during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), as follows: i. Singapore: 6299 0922, 9am to 5pm (AMEX)ii. Singapore: 6299 0988, 9am to 5pm (General)
- Can policyholders amend their claims online after submission? If yes, how can they do so?They can’t amend their claims once submitted but are given the option to edit the information before they submit their claim. If any amendments are required after submission, they’ll need to contact our customer service hotline, which is operational during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), as follows: i. Singapore: 6299 0922, 9am to 5pm (AMEX) ii. Singapore: 6299 0988, 9am to 5pm (General)
- Is there a limitation as to the size of documents to be uploaded by the policyholder?Where we have the function for policyholders to upload a document, the maximum document size will be indicated on the Chubb Claim Centre. Generally, it’s up to 20MB.
- Can I make a claim online if more than one claimant is involved?Yes, you can--up to four claimants can be filed online.
- How soon will the policyholder hear back from Chubb about the processing status of their claim?After the acknowledgement of the claim, it may take up to 10 working days for the policyholder to receive a notification that their claim has been accepted or rejected, provided all necessary supporting documents have been received.
- If a policyholder faces difficulties in submitting a claim online, what are the alternative ways for claims submission?
The alternative ways are:
Chubb Insurance Singapore Limited
138 Market Street