To assist you further, please refer to the FAQs below:
1. How can claims be made?
Claims can be made online by policyholders using various devices such as desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones. The technical requirements for the devices are as follows:
|Tablets||IOS 9.0 and Android|
|Smart phones||IOS 9.0 and Android|
2. What can policyholders do if they miss downloading a form during the online claims process and the claim has been submitted?
The policyholder can:
3. What can policyholders expect after submitting a claim online?
The policyholder making the claim on the Customer Service Portal will receive the following acknowledgments:
4. How can policyholders review their claims online after submission?
Policyholders will not be able to view their claims online once they’ve been submitted. They will need to contact our customer service hotline which is operational during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), as follows:
5. Can policyholders amend their claims online after submission? If yes, how can they do so?
They cannot amend their claims once submitted but are given the option to edit the information before they submit their claim. If any amendments are required after submission, they will need to contact our customer service hotline which is operational during office hours, Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays), as follows:
6. Is there a limitation as to the size of documents to be uploaded by the policyholder?
Where we have the function for policyholders to upload a document, the maximum document size will be indicated on the portal. Generally, it is up to 20.0 MB.
7. How soon will the policyholder hear back from Chubb about the processing status of his claim?
After acknowledgement of the claim, it may take up to 10 working days for the policyholder to receive a notification that his/her claim has been accepted or rejected provided all necessary supporting documents have been received.
8. If a policyholder faces difficulties submitting a claim online, what are the alternative ways for claims submission?
The alternative ways are: