For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
Commercial General Liability insurance addresses a wide range of liability loss exposures.
Commercial General Liability insurance can be purchased either packaged with property insurance, or monoline.
- It addresses a wide range of liability loss exposures, falling into two categories:
- Premises and operations liability — liability for conditions or activities arising out of the premises or operations of a company
- Products and completed operations liability — liability of a company to a user who is harmed by products manufactured, sold or distributed by the company
- Commercial General Liability policy can be purchased on an occurrence basis or a claim-made basis.
- Provides primary protection for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury to a third party for which a company is liable.
- Vendors, lessors of premises, lessors of equipment and employees may be included as insureds
Chubb can insure domestic and foreign exposures, including protection against differences in conditions / differences in limits contained in policies issued in a foreign country.