Our Flood Protection goes above and beyond the National Flood Insurance Program by offering:
- Up to $15 million in limits to protect your home and everything that makes it special
- The full replacement cost to repair or rebuild your home and your possessions (up to the limit on your policy) after a flood without deduction or depreciation
- Added protection in easily-damaged areas of your home, like if your finished basement is used as a TV room or in-home gym.
- Higher limits for special possessions like art, collectibles, jewelry and silverware, up to $5,000 for each.
- Additional living expense coverage up to $7,500 if you and your family need temporary accommodations, including meals and other expenses you incur if you can't live in your home during repairs
- Coverage up to $5,000 for expenses to help protect your home from flood damage and to move your property out of harm's way when a flood warning is issued.
- Homeowner Product Page
- Homeowner Coverage Overview
- Catastrophe Assistance: Protecting Your Family and Home from a Flood
Visit the Catastrophe Center for valuable information that can help protect you from flood or other natural disasters. Learn more.
Disclaimer: This information is descriptive only. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued.
1 Source: www.floodsmart.gov, 2/10
2 Please check with your agent or broker on the availability of higher optional limits in your state.