Here's the protection we offer for Collector Cars:
- "Agreed Value" Coverage That Can Increase With The Value of Your Car: With Chubb's Agreed Value coverage, you agree what your car is worth when your policy is written. If the unexpected happens, there's no haggling over value. And you can even increase the protection your collector car needs to its current market value.
- Choice of Body Shop: We'll always cover your choice of a dealership, local body shop or Chubb-approved Masterpiece Auto Preference Services (MAPS) shop for repairs. MAPS shops are trusted repair shops selected based their skill and experience, and offer Chubb clients priority service.
- Unlimited Hobby Use Protection: We know you want to show off your collector car, so now you can join exhibits and parades without monitoring the odometer.
- Coverage For Newly Acquired Autos Worldwide: With our Collector Car policy, your coverage automatically extends to any new collector cars you buy anywhere in the world for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- No Deductible: There is no deductible for covered collector vehicles.
We share your passion for the classic cars. For more information, please visit www.chubbcollectorcar.com or follow our Chubb Collector Car Facebook page
Standard auto insurers can apply depreciation to parts at the time of a loss and lower the amount paid. Chubb doesn't. We believe the time of an accident is not the time to "nickel and dime" customers.
Disclaimer: This information is descriptive only. All products may not be available in all jurisdictions. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as issued.