Our approach to claim handling recognizes your need for flexibility and customization. The services of our claim staff members worldwide are constantly evolving to meet your expectations and marketplace demand.
Claims Business Consultants collaborate with you to create a service plan tailored to your needs. Your claim business consultant will:
- Meet with you to gain a thorough understanding of your operations
- Identify your service expectations and requirements
- Develop a custom service plan that addresses your claim mitigation needs
- Establish any special claim handling instructions
- Notify the adjuster of those special handling instructions
- Monitor claim activity to ensure any special handling instructions are followed
- Provide risk management information tools to support your claim’s financial and trending needs
- Monitor overall results and identify areas for immediate improvement
- Knowledgeable senior regional claims professionals who serve as your single point of contact for all claims-related needs, always providing valuable insight and guidance, there to navigate you through our claims organization.
Special Management Tools include:
- Claim View, which provides real-time access to claim notes for auto, general liability and workers compensation claims
- RMIS Dimensions, a web-based, real-time risk management tool that allows you to manipulate complicated loss data. Data conversion and consolidation services are available upon request
- Agency Management Systems is a Web-based @chubb platform of applications: eLoss, Agency View, Check View and Claims Download