Our workers’ compensation policy is crafted to meet the needs of a wide range of classes and includes the following coverage highlights:
- Coverage for small businesses with as little as one employee and up to $30M in revenue
- Small business protection for medical expenses and lost wages to employees
- Versatile insurance options such as waiver of subrogation and various employer liability limits
- Occasional international travel insurance with expanded coverage available through our foreign package policy
- Medical management including internal nurse case managers who provide medical expertise and support to the adjusters
Chubb SCI’s workers’ compensation policy provides more than just excellent coverage, it provides world-class claims services and peace of mind that comes with being Chubb insured. Our medical and disability management, renowned for integrity, promptness, and fairness also helps minimize costs and enhance employee care, morale, and productivity.
- Simple, fast, online claims reporting and management make it easy to report a claim, find answers to questions, and access forms
- Commitment to adjuster contact within 24-hours of receiving the assignment on lost time claims
- Broad and deep technical expertise in claims management, with knowledge of local jurisdictions and regulations, to ensure claims resolution is effective and timely
- Preferred provider network access for quality medical care at reasonable rates
- Return-to-work program that encourages an employee’s speedy recovery to reduce workers’ compensation costs
- Pharmacy benefit management program that focuses on patient safety, allowing only those drugs appropriate for the injury to be dispensed to the injured worker
- Medical bill re-pricing conducted on every bill in accordance with each state’s fee schedule and preferred provider network discounts
- A Special Investigative Unit (SIU) to identify, investigate, and pursue claims which indicate a potential for fraud
Total Account Solution
Building your portfolio with Chubb means broad, state-of-the-art insurance protection all in one place. Add supporting insurance products to a Chubb BOP policy for the complete insurance solution.
Umbrella – Umbrella insurance from Chubb provides an additional layer of coverage over existing liability policies, offering your small businesses even more protection.
Commercial Auto – Chubb's commercial auto policy includes personal injury protection, uninsured and underinsured motorist limits up to $1M as well as endorsements that include additional coverages where available.
Management & Professional Liability – Chubb's ForeFront Portfolio suite provides additional management and professional liability insurance including employment practices, crime, and cyber liability.
Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)/DigiTech® ERM – Using a three-pronged approach, Cyber ERM and DigiTech ERM incorporate risk transfer, loss mitigation services, and post-incident services to help protect your small business from constantly evolving cyber risks.
Chubb Small Commercial Insurance leverages superior underwriting expertise with the world renowned claims, account services, and financial strength that you expect from Chubb. You work hard to grow your business so you need an insurance company that can grow with you. Chubb’s longstanding tradition of excellence makes us an easy, and wise, choice.