- Statutory Capacity for WC
Additional capacity may be available subject to underwriting and program structure review.
Our typical clients include Fortune 1000, public or privately held companies with:
- Prior risk financing experience and appetite
- Dedicated risk manager
- Interest in fronting only or in addition to risk transfer options
- Interest in or already contracting with a Third Party Administrator (TPA) for claims management or related services
- Health, Safety, and Environmental and/or catastrophic response programs
- Customers already engaged in actuarial studies and projections
- Capability to provide needed collateral to support credit risk
- Interest in more sophisticated risk financing or structured risk products currently or in the future
Insurance provided by ACE American Insurance Company and its U.S. based Chubb underwriting company affiliates. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Surplus lines insurance sold only through licensed surplus lines producers. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index.