You blend the latest technology with old-fashioned craftsmanship to produce top-notch wines. Whether your business is family-owned or going global, your wines represent significant time and talent…and can be highly vulnerable to loss.
Consider, for instance:
- A gondola of estate-grown grapes overturns while in transit to a winery for crush.
- Two varietals are accidently blended during the winemaking process.
- A wedding guest slips and falls while dancing on the winery cellar floor.
- Insecticides applied in the vineyard on a windy day drift onto neighboring property.
- As wine-in-process is transferred from a large tank, 5,000 gallons spill to the ground.
Chubb offers scalable solutions to help protect your business, from your oldest vines to your newest packaging. With decades of risk management expertise and products such as alteration of wine, trellis and grape vine coverage, business income insurance and a global protection extension, Chubb is prepared to meet the specialized insurance needs of your winery.
Learn more about Chubb's Winery insurance coverage.