(Per claim or per occurrence and aggregate if desired)
- Statutory Capacity - WC (admitted)
- Up to $15 million - Excess Workers Compensation and Texas Employers Indemnity (non-admitted)
- Up to $5 million – GL and AL
- Limits available are subject to underwriting and program structure review
- Additional capacity may be available subject to underwriting and program structure review
Insurance provided by ACE American Insurance Company and its U.S. based Chubb underwriting company affiliates. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Surplus lines insurance sold only through licensed surplus lines producers. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index.