Whether you’re a software developer, technology service provider, network/telco provider, or electronics/hardware manufacturer, you are faced with a highly dynamic marketplace that never rests on its laurels. Convergence, social media, big data analytics and cloud computing has created a transformative marketplace.
Your risks have evolved and grown. Your internal talent coupled with your vendor partners and supply chain has taken on a whole new meaning when faced with tight product development and production deadlines. Now add in cyber risks that not only disclose, alter, or deny access to regulated confidential and classified data, but can be the catalyst for causing physical injury or property damage – a cyber-physical event.
Chubb has technology-focused risk engineering expertise that stays on top of the latest technology trends and provides guidance to keep our customers operational and out of the media. Examples of services we have provided for our technology clients include:
- Operational uptime and business continuity risk assessments
- Property protection addressing fire detection and suppression, reduction of fire exposures, chemical storage, and water intrusion identification and evaluation
- Fire Protection System Impairment and Hot Work Permit programs
- Workplace safety, ranging from ergonomics to highly toxic chemicals
- Product liability reviews
- Errors & Omissions management
- Cyber security impact and subsequent assessment
Chubb Risk Engineering Services has been supporting technology customers since the industry’s inception. We built our expertise by honing our craft in places such as Silicon Valley, the Boston Route 128 Corridor, Rocky Mountain West, and other technology hot beds. Talk to your agent or broker to learn more about the Chubb difference.