We have established relationships with a network of compliance consultants who are available to provide regulatory compliance mock examinations. Where permitted by law, we will reimburse customers for 50% of the cost of such regulatory compliance mock examination service, up to 10% of the customer’s annual insurance premium (reimbursement not to exceed $25,000) for the Venture Capital Asset Protection Policy (VCAP) or Asset Management Protector Policy (AMP), whichever is applicable.
The following links provide the names of the pre-approved consultant firms and the relevant information and form to be submitted for reimbursement of regulatory compliance mock examination services.
1. You the customer determines that you would like to have a regulatory compliance mock examination performed to determine your strength and thoroughness of compliance preparations for a regulatory examination.
2. You access Chubb's online directory of pre-approved compliance consultant firms.
3. You select one of the firms from the list and make direct contact to arrange for a regulatory compliance mock examination.
4. Once the regulatory compliance mock examination is completed and an invoice is issued and submitted to you, after receipt and review of the invoice, we reimburse you for 50% of the cost of the services, up to 10% of the your annual insurance premium (reimbursement not to exceed $25,000) for the Venture Capital Asset Protection Policy (VCAP) or Asset Management Protector Policy (AMP), whichever is applicable.
* Please note that services must be rendered and invoices must be submitted to Chubb during the policy period. Services rendered by one's own organization are not eligible for reimbursement.