When it comes to processing endorsements, your fastest option is to submit through the Chubb Marketplace.
To process an endorsement for an in-force policy, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Chubb Marketplace using your @chubb credentials.
- Upon arriving on the Dashboard, search the business name of the client you would like to submit an endorsement for and open their Customer Profile.
- Once in your client’s Customer Profile, expand the appropriate policy and select Make a Policy Endorsement.
- Next, fill out all required fields such as Endorsement Type, Additional Endorsement Details, and Effective Date. You also have the option to attach relevant documents.
- Once completed, select Submit.
For a more detailed tutorial on how to process an endorsement through the Chubb Marketplace, please click here
For more information, please contact your Chubb SCI territory sales leader.