For an optimal site experience, we recommend using a different browser.
Using Internet Explorer may prevent you from accessing Chubb.com, and some site features may not function as expected.
When it comes to processing endorsements, your fastest option is to submit through the Chubb Marketplace.
To process an endorsement for an in-force policy, please complete the following steps:
- Log in to the Chubb Marketplace using your @chubb credentials.
- Upon arriving on the Dashboard, search the business name of the client you would like to submit an endorsement for and open their Customer Profile.
- Once in your client’s Customer Profile, expand the appropriate policy and select Make a Policy Endorsement.
- Next, fill out all required fields such as Endorsement Type, Additional Endorsement Details, and Effective Date. You also have the option to attach relevant documents.
- Once completed, select Submit.
For a more detailed tutorial on how to process an endorsement through the Chubb Marketplace, please
For more information, please contact your Chubb SCI territory sales leader.