In the fast-paced world of the food services industry, accidents are bound to happen, even for the most prepared business owners. From customer and employee injuries to property damage and the loss of business income, small businesses in the food services industry are exposed to risks every day.
Chubb understands these unique exposures and now offers a robust Chubb BOP and umbrella solution for small businesses with up to $30M in revenue in the following classes:
- Banquet halls
- Casual dining
- Fast food
- Fine dining
- Food concession or refreshment stands
- Food trucks
- Pizza parlors
- Sandwich shops
- And more!
Available coverages include:
- Chubb BOP
- Workers’ compensation
- Commercial auto
- Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Management & professional liability
Get started now!
- To begin, click here and log in to the Marketplace using your @chubb credentials; or
- Log in to @chubb; the Marketplace can be found under Business then Small Commercial Insurance.
Please note, all products may not be available in all states. For state availability or for more information, please contact your local territory sales leader.