Comprehensive affordable coverage in a single, easy-to-use package policy
- Coverage for legal action for occurrences outside the U.S., its territories and possessions
- Injury to participants coverage
- Emergency services and repatriation
- International network of subsidiary companies and claims offices
- Underwriting and claims teams dedicated to international exposures
- Unparalleled service standards
U.S. Institutions that:
- Sponsor cultural and sightseeing school trips abroad for faculty, students and chaperones
- Sponsor study abroad programs
- Have extensions programs located overseas, temporarily or permanently
- Place students or faculty in graduate programs abroad
- Sponsor exchange student programs
- Have faculty or other employees who attend conferences, conventions or seminars overseas
- Have faculty, other employees or students who travel outside the U.S. to do on-site inspections, field engineering studies and field scientific research
- Capacity up to $10 million in limits
- Optional coverage for injury to participants and for legal action outside the U.S. available to colleges and universities
Contingent Automobile Liability
- Coverage protection for covering owned as well as non-owned and hired autos
- Primary Foreign Voluntary Compensation
- Employers Liability
Executive Assistance® Services
- Emergency medical, travel, personal, concierge and security services
- Emergency medical evacuation/repatriation services and coverage (policy limit: $1 million)
- Emergency political evacuation/repatriation services and coverage (policy limit: $10,000)
Kidnap and Extortion
- $250,000 limit (increased limits available)
- The services of a skilled negotiation firm for faculty, staff, administration and/ other employees
Accident and Sickness Medical Expense*
- Policy limits: $10,000 or $25,000
- Pays 100% of “reasonable and customary” in-hospital and outpatient charges ($50 deductible per occurrence
- Provides up to $500 coverage per calendar year for pre-existing conditions
- Includes $1,000 coverage per occurrence for dental expenses resulting from an accident or injury
- Pays $250 per occurrence for ambulance service
- Policy limits: $100,000 or $250,000
- Compensates for injuries directly resulting in death or loss of sight and/or limb(s), speech and/or hearing up to 12 months after an accident
- Provides 24-hour coverage from the time students leave until they return
- For those studying abroad, extends coverage for personal trips (of up to two weeks)
*Features Applying to Both Emergency Medical and AD&D
Optional Student Coverages
The following coverages are also available for students and chaperones through this program:
- Kidnap & Extortion coverage
- Accident and Sickness Medical Expense*
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Medical Evacuation/Repatriation (policy limit: $500,000 per person subject to $1 million policy limit for Medical Assistance Services)
- Emergency Political Evacuation/Repatriation (policy limit: $2,500 per person per event, $10,000 policy limit)
- Executive Assistance® Services
*Coverage is on a secondary basis. For primary accident & health coverage, please contact the Chubb Foreign Casualty underwriting specialist in your region.
- Quality insurance is just one reason for choosing International Advantage® products.
- Another is Executive Assistance®, a package of travel-related services, coordinated through two of the world’s leading providers: Europe Assistance US* and iJET Intelligent Risk Services.
When basic coverage is extended to include traveling students, employees, chaperones and others, Executive Assistance® provides individuals with 24-hour toll-free telephone access to the following services:
- Medical Assistance — Provides access to qualified, English-speaking physicians, verifies benefits and coordinates claims anywhere in the world.
- Travel and Personal Assistance — Supplies embassy and consular contacts worldwide, and assists in replacing lost documents.
- Legal Assistance — Connects travelers with local attorneys familiar with court systems in foreign countries, and provides local language translation services.
- Security Assistance — Worldwide security/health reports and travel advice at password protected
Insurance provided by ACE American Insurance Company and its U.S. based Chubb underwriting company affiliates. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Surplus lines insurance sold only through licensed surplus lines producers. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index.