Chubb has a long history of providing customized insurance solutions for the healthcare industry. We have developed specialized risk engineering expertise that is tailored specifically to address the myriad of concerns facing healthcare organizations today.
Whether you are a large multi-state hospital network, an ambulatory surgical center, or a long-term care facility, our network of risk engineers can assist your organization in protecting patients and property, as well as providing guidance on supply chain risk, business continuity, and emergency response. We partner with you to tackle these difficult and ever evolving challenges, leaving you more time to focus on what you do best – providing skillfully delivered medical care and services to your patients.
Examples of services we have provided for our healthcare clients include:
- Worldwide coordination of multi-location facilities
- Business continuity and supply chain assessment
- Boiler and pressure vessel jurisdictional inspections
- Facility property protection evaluations
- Fire protection testing, inspection and maintenance reviews to help prepare for jurisdictional/accreditation surveys
- Fire and smoke barrier evaluations
- Equipment breakdown inspections
- Escaped liquids risk evaluations
- Fire Protection System Impairment and Hot Work programs
- Fire protection plan reviews
- Infrared thermography analysis to identify hot spots without disrupting electrical service or business operations
- Transformer maintenance evaluations
- Cogen power plant (turbine) operational assessments
- Maintenance program reviews
- Driver and fleet safety management
- Pollution risk assessments
- Builder’s risk evaluations for structures under construction or renovation
Let our specialized expertise in the healthcare industry work for you. Talk to your agent or broker to learn more about the Chubb difference.