Guaranteed Cost Coverage provides North American-based companies, with revenues starting around $1 billion, first dollar workers compensation programs, with or without general liability and commercial auto liability insurance (liability insurance can be guaranteed cost or large retention).
- Guaranteed cost insurance programs custom-crafted to individual needs
- Assist in Merger and Acquisitions and divestitures where cost certainty is needed
- Helps reduce burdensome collateral requirements by removing prospective deductible obligations
- Client-focused service plans and documented services standards
- Tailored claims handling by ESIS®
- Access to Chubb proprietary technology, including Worldview®, Chubb 4DTM, and Chubb AcceleratorSM, to ease and elevate program management and administration.
Why Guaranteed Cost Coverage?
- Cost certainty
- No collateral requirements
- No loss billings
- Non-package, multi-line solutions
- At audit Workers Compensation adjusts on composite rates
The Chubb Guaranteed Cost Unit provides tailored programs to a wide range of targeted industries.
For more information, contact:
Vice President Guaranteed Cost Unit
P (917) 524-5766
P (646) 509-3044
Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Insurance provided by ACE American Insurance Company and its U.S. based Chubb underwriting company affiliates. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued. Surplus lines insurance sold only through licensed surplus lines producers. Chubb, 202 Hall's Mill Road, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600.