Expert program oversight, integrated communication systems and a disciplined approach to claims management distinguish ESIS in the marketplace as a leading edge, third-party claims administrator (TPA) that enables its clients to manage their global claims as easily as their domestic claims.
Lines serviced include auto, property, liability, workers compensation, marine and cargo. ESIS works with a wide range of clients, including:
- SIR programs
- Deductible programs
- Guaranteed cost programs
- Insurer outsourcing
- Broker outsourcing
Our end-to-end global claims management services include:
Customized claims management programs tailored to your specific requirements
- Local, native speaking claims specialists with experience and expertise settling claims in local markets and an understanding of local customs, regulations and risk management practices
- A single contact, ESIS appointed account executive
- Claims services with consistent structure, qualityand outcomes
- Highly trained staff and quality control systems assure superior service delivery
- Integrated global claims technology with ESIS’ leading edge system, Global RiskAdvantage,® a web enabled, robust information management tool, that enables clients to view claim information from anywhere in the world. With the ability to link to many systems simultaneously, Global RiskAdvantage is a powerful information platform that enables clients to make better decisions about their global claims.
Organized in 1953, ESIS, Inc. (ESIS) provides customized risk management services. ESIS is a Chubb company. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurance group. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance, life insurance and related services to a diverse group of clients. Chubb Limited, the parent company of Chubb, is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S&P 500 index. Additional information about Chubb can be found at www.chubb.com. Additional information about ESIS, Inc. and its products and services can be found at www.esis.com.