Chubb's general liability risk engineering services are designed to address premises liability exposures to minimize loss severity and frequency at facilities such as museums, restaurants, and shopping malls. These services include:
- Site assessment by our risk engineers
- Documentation of the inadequacies identified, such as unsafe walking surfaces or poor lighting
- Fire life safety assessments for high rise occupancies
- Special events consulting to identify potential hazards and prevent losses
- Risk consulting for facilities with public assembly exposures
- Presentation of risk improvement plans for patron safety
Chubb employs the latest in technology to assess risk. Digital cameras record broken sidewalks, obstructions in walkways, and other hazards on the site. A 'slip meter' measures the slipperiness of surfaces to identify potential slip and fall hazards. We help companies evaluate floor maintenance and treatment, and develop strategies to maintain safe surfaces.