There are very few industries that incorporate as many business segments under one roof. The gaming industry joins the retail, entertainment, and hospitality segments into a $185 billon dollar industry. Today, more than 180 countries participate in some form of legal gambling, ranging from standalone casinos, riverboat and dockside casinos, and casino hotels to gambling machine manufacturers and Internet gambling services.
Chubb’s risk engineers work closely with clients to prevent and mitigate losses that could damage their business. We apply our deep knowledge and expertise in the gaming business to develop proven risk management solutions. We work with your risk management team to tailor programs that complement your business. Examples of services we have provided for our gaming industry clients include:
- Slip, trip, and fall assessments for both public areas and employee work spaces
- Ergonomic program and best practice development for custodial and housekeeping staff
- Manual material handling evaluations and mitigation programs for housekeeping and facility employees
- Property protection addressing fire detection and suppression, reduction of fire exposures, chemical storage, and water intrusion identification and evaluation
- Fire Protection System Impairment and Hot Work Permit programs
- Assessment of evacuation planning and life safety exposures
- Management of contractual liability
- Review of employee usage of ladders/step-stools/scissor lifts to determine areas of improvement or hazard elimination
- Security assessments
- Emergency preparedness program review
- Workplace violence program assessment
Let our experience and knowledge of casino operations and the gaming industry work for your risk management team. Talk to your agent or broker to learn more about the Chubb difference.